Have you ever dreamed about the availability on Scilab of a nice and fast Finite
State Machine Simulator and of a simple GUI Panel designer?
Now you can with E4Coder!
E4Coder is a set of tools to simulate code for embedded controllers in a
standalone configuration or running a real-time operating system.
E4Coder is composed by the following tools:
- E4CoderCG, a code generator for embedded systems supporting Linux, RTAI,
ERIKA/Enterprise OSEK/VDX, Windows, Bare Metal, ov various target embededd
hardware boards. (Not yet available for Scilab - please contact us)
- SMCube, a finite state machine modeler supporting parallel state machines.
- E4Coder GUI, a prototyping tool for Graphical User Interfaces.
E4Coder also is able to generate code for MicroDAQ Instruments (see the Microdaq
The main usages of E4Coder are:
- E4Coder is meant to be a complete tool suite allowing companies to start the
development of a model-based development flow that starts from the modeling of a
complex system down to its implementation on one or more microcontroller
- E4Coder can be used as a tool for prototyping embedded graphical user
interfaces, thanks to the possibility of simulating a complex model including
SMCube state machines that can be shown using E4Coder GUI panels.
The tool requires:
- a valid C/C++ compiler (MinGW and Visual Studio (Express) supported)
- a valid license (Free demo license, node locked or floating with USB Dongle)
E4Coder is available through a commercial license.
Free 30-day demo licenses are available too!
For more information, please:
- check the Scilab Enterprises online shop: http://scilab.pswebshop.com/en/
- or contact directly Evidence Srl: email@example.com
- Presentation of E4Coder done at ScilabTec 2015 in Paris:
- Video of the presentation done at scilabtec 2015 in Paris: