- It provides the functionality to view the animation files from scilab.
- It can be further developed to be an equivalent to Simulink 3D animation
- It uses the open source Blender software to view and process the animation
- To download the Blender software. Visit : https://www.blender.org/
- It required the blender installation directory to be in Path.
- The Blender installation directory should be added in the environment
- The sample "BlenderPath" value will be "C:\Blender". This
value indicated blender.exe is present in "C:\Blender" directory.
- Download the toolbox and extract the files into a required directory.
- The toolbox is supported only in windows platform.
- Change the directory to the extracted file directory.
- Execute the builder.sce file to build the toolbox.
- Execute the loader.sce to use the toolbox.
- To see help type `help` in console.
- To view an animation file. Type
"SampleAnimationFile.fbx" file should be valid and present.
- This toolbox supports the animation file formats