The goal of this toolbox is to provide functions to
compute confidence intervals for statistical estimators.
These confidence intervals are computed based on various
probability distribution functions.
The toolbox is based on macros.
The following is a list of the current accsum functions :
* conint_bernoullip — C.I. of the probability of a Bernoulli variable.
* conint_bernoullipnumber — Number of experiments for a Bernoulli variable.
* conint_normmu — C.I. of the mean of a normal variable.
* conint_normmunumber — Number of experiments for a Normal variable.
* conint_normvar — C.I. of the variance of a normal variable.