* This is still a beta version.
* scetoexe() is only for Scilab on Windows.
* scetoexe() needs and uses the devenv.exe compiling utility embedded in Visual
Studio C compiler
* The generated script.exe is NOT a stand-alone. Scilab (and its DLL) needs to
be installed on the computer where the exe is run.
scetoexe -- generates an executable script.exe file from a Scilab script.sce
Main page: https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/scetoexe/0.2/files/scetoexe_0.2.pdf
CHANGES 0.1.1 => 0.2
* scetoexe() introduced. It manages all conversion steps all-in-one.
-- scetoexe_reswarp() is now private in scetoexe_generate.sci
-- scetoexe_getRootPath(), scetoexe_generate() and scetoexe_buildsln()
are now utilities (documented in a separate subsection).
* It is now possible to specify the output directory.
* It is now possible to specify the path to the devenv.exe utility.
* A progression bar is now displayed when the compiler is working.
* There is now a single binary for both Windows 32 bits and 64 bits.
* builder.sce can now build for both Scilab 5 and Scilab 6.
* C projects are updated (with VSCommunity 2017)(.vcproj => .vcxproj, etc)
reswarp.exe is rebuilt for Win32.
-- now detects if it is run on a non-Windows OS.
-- is now embedded in a function.
* The help page has now an example.
* Bug fixed:
-- scetoexe_getRootPath() failed: a "/" was missing.
-- Other issues with paths fixed.
-- scetoexe_buildsln(slnFile, isRelease):
. isRelease is a native function => argin renamed.
. [output, bOK, exitcode] = dos(cmdline): the output and exitcode
were not returned to the user level. It is now the case.
-- The demo did not run. After being fixed, it was completely silent.