STM32 Xcos toolbox for Scilab : STM32 peripherals Xcos library models.
- STM32 configuration is done with STM32CubeMX ( http://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stm32cubemx.html
- Automatic "C" code generation for STM32 is based on STM32Cube HAL
- The STM32 embedded target enables users to quickly deploy their application
models in SCILAB and Xcos to STM32 MCUs.
- The STM32 embedded target provides an Xcos blockset library, containing STM32
peripherals, to manage peripherals data.
- The generated code can be built and downloaded on the target.
STM32 Xcos toolbox requires:
- STM32CubeMX installed
- One of the toolchains supported by STM32CubeMX (IAR,KEIL,Atollic,ST)
To load the toolbox :
To unload the toolbox :