The goal of this toolbox is to provide a collection of datasets
distributed by NIST.
The NIST Standard Reference Datasets is a collection of datasets.
The purpose of this project is to improve the accuracy of statistical
software by providing reference datasets with certified computational
results that enable the objective evaluation of statistical software.
See the overview in the help provided with this toolbox.
The following is a list of functions in this toolbox.
* nistdataset_getpath — Returns the path to the current module.
* nistdataset_read — Reads a dataset from NIST
Moreover, the module provides 34 datasets from NIST in the following
* Univariate Summary Statistics (9 datasets)
* Non Linear Least Squares (25 datasets)
Datasets from other categories are provided on the NIST
website, which cannot be read by the current toolbox.
However, it should be straightforward to extend the current
toolbox to read the other categories of files.
* Statistical Reference Datasets, http://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/strd/