The goal of this toolbox is to provide a subset of the NIST Standard Reference
The purpose of this project is to improve the accuracy of statistical software
by providing reference datasets with certified computational results that enable
the objective evaluation of statistical software.
Please see the overview in the documentation of this toolbox.
* nistdataset_getpath — Returns the path to the current module.
* nistdataset_read — Reads a dataset from NIST
* disp() overload to display data of any data set.
Moreover, the module provides 34 datasets from NIST in the following
* Univariate Summary Statistics (9 datasets)
* Non Linear Least Squares (25 datasets)
Datasets from other categories are provided on the NIST
website, which cannot be read by the current toolbox.
However, it should be straightforward to extend the current
toolbox to read the other categories of files.
* Statistical Reference Datasets, http://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/strd/
CHANGES 0.3.1 => 0.4
* First binary releases for Scilab 5.5 and for Scilab 6.0
* builder.sce can now build with both Scilab 5 and Scilab 6
* readme.txt updated: the assert module in now in native Scilab
* nistdataset_read() fixed against operations +- errors.
* Unit tests updated
* Dependency on helptbx removed: helptbx_helpupdate() is needed
only for maintaining the help, not for using the module.
* nistdataset.start now checks that Apifun is loaded.