The goal of this toolbox is to provide special functions.
The toolbox is based on macros.
The following is a list of the current features:
* specfun_expm1 : Compute exp(x)-1 accurately for small values of x.
* specfun_gammainc : The incomplete gamma function.
* specfun_lambertw : The Lambert W-Function.
* specfun_log1p : Compute log(1+x) accurately for small values of x.
* Discrete Maths
* specfun_combine : Returns the all the combinations of the given vectors.
* specfun_combinerepeat : Returns repeated combinations with replacement.
* specfun_factorial : The factorial function
* specfun_factoriallog : The log-factorial function
* specfun_ismember : Array elements that are members of set.
* specfun_nchoosek : Returns the binomial number (n,k).
* specfun_pascal : Returns the Pascal matrix.
* specfun_subset : Generate all combinations of k values from x
CHANGES 0.5.1 => 0.6
* builder.sce can now build for both Scilab 5 and Scilab 6
* Dependency on helptbx removed: helptbx_helpupdate() is useful
only for maintainers (to maintain help pages), never for users.
* readme.txt updated: specfun no longer depends on the assert and
-- extended to int64 & uint64
-- fixed against "operation +-" errors
* help pages:
-- specfun code keywords were not highlighted
-- misc. improvements (indentation, etc)
* (specfun.start now checks that dependences are loaded.)