Here is a SOCKET toolbox for Scilab. This toolbox enables communications between
an instrument or server located via TCPIP protocol and Scilab.
* This toolbox uses the Scilab TCL/Tk tclsci module, that's not provided
for MacOS. Hence, it can be used with Scilab only on Windows and Linux.
* socket_toolbox for Scilab 6.0 may be affected by http://bugzilla.scilab.org/15607
SOCKET_init — Display a message
SOCKET_open — Open a SOCKET Session
SOCKET_pause — Add a delay in your Scilab script
SOCKET_query — Query on an opened SOCKET Session
SOCKET_read — Read on an opened socket session
SOCKET_write — Write on an opened SOCKET Session
SOCKET_close — Close a Socket session
CHANGES 2.0.1 => 2.0.2
* builder.sce can now be used to build with both Scilab 5 and Scilab 6
* builder.sce now yields an error when it is run on a Darwin OS
* SOCKET_init() : The displayed version was not up-to-date.
* SOCKET_query() : mat output was not initialized and could yield an error.
* SOCKET_read() yielded multiple 'Undefined variable: mat' messages
=> 'sync' option added to ScilabEval call.
* Help pages :
- See also: The short description of items was not displayed.
- See also: pointer to getURL() added.
- ./help/fr_FR removed, since there are no actual translated files.
- The library of macros was named toolbox_skeletonlib instead of
- socket_toolbox is now ignored with a Warning message when
we try to load it with Scilab on Darwin
* Running the demo yielded the following error (Fixed):
'The file socket_skeleton.dem.gateway.sce is not opened in scilab.'
* Demo: URL changed (the former one pointed to a huge content).
* CHANGES.txt (this file) created.
* The binary is now available for Scilab 6.0