The Robotics Toolbox is inspired to the ninth release of the Robotics Toolbox
for Matlab by Peter Corke.
Its goal is to provide a set of functions that allow to create a model of a
robotic arm and to study the behavior and control through simulations.
The toolbox provides functions for:
* Create a robotic model according to the Denavit-Hartenberg notation
* Solve the direct and inverse kinematics
* Algorithms for the direct and inverse dynamics
* Display a graphical schematic model of the manipulator and its animation
* Xcos blocks for simulation and control of the robotic model
* Geometric transformations
* and more...
Functions are documented and some demos are available.
Upload date : 2016-12-16 16:55:09
MD5 : b6464c6cb8a52e09cc056b0c406150a2
SHA1 : b30d5bb4f861d7a868bec05ccd953f92ed087fc2
Downloads : 190