The Robotics Toolbox is inspired to the ninth release of the Robotics Toolbox
for Matlab by Peter Corke.
Its goal is to provide a set of functions that allow to create a model of a
robotic arm and to study the behavior and control through simulations.
The toolbox provides functions for:
* Create a robotic model according to the Denavit-Hartenberg notation
* Solve the direct and inverse kinematics
* Algorithms for the direct and inverse dynamics
* Display a graphical schematic model of the manipulator and its animation
* Xcos blocks for simulation and control of the robotic model
* Geometric transformations
* and more...
Functions are documented and some demos are available.