The Robotics Toolbox is inspired to the ninth release of the Robotics Toolbox
for Matlab by Peter Corke.
Its goal is to provide a set of functions that allow to create a model of a
robotic arm and to study its behavior and control through simulations.
The toolbox provides functions for:
* Create a robotic model according to the Denavit-Hartenberg notation
* Solve direct and inverse kinematics
* Manage direct and inverse dynamics
* Display a graphical schematic model of a manipulator and animate it
* Xcos blocks for simulating the control of a robotic model
* Geometric transformations
* and more...
Functions are documented and some demos are available.