Aerospace Blockset for Xcos provides palette of Xcos blocks with following
- Simulating and visualizing Earth's satellites trajectories
- Simulating position of celestial bodies (eg. Sun, Moon)
- Calculating and visualizing access times from ground stations to satellites
- Simulating Environmental condition (eg. atmospheric pressure in high
- Time frame, units and reference frame conversions
Changes in Aerospace Blockset v1.2 (bugfix/maintenance release)
This version is designed to make Aerospace Blockset compatible with newest
stable releases of Scilab 5.4.1 and CelestLab 3.0.0. There are no new features
except improved reference frames handling (thanks to CelestLab 3.0.0 changes).
All users are encouraged to upgrade. Please note that some Xcos diagrams created
with previous versions with Aerospace Blockset may need to be manually updated.
G50_T0_TER blocks should be replaced with ECI_TO_ECF blocks. Also MOON_MODEL and
SUN_MODEL should be replaced by blocks with the same name. See changelog.txt for
list of all improvements.