Aerospace Blockset for Xcos provides palette of Xcos blocks with following
- Simulating and visualizing Earth's satellites trajectories
- Calculating position of celestial bodies (eg. Sun, Moon, Planets)
- Calculating and visualizing access times from ground stations to satellites
- Calculating and visualizing azimuth and elevation of satellite over ground
- Simulating Environmental condition (eg. atmospheric pressure in high
altitudes, magnetic field, atmospheric drag, solar drag, sun eclipses)
- Time frame, units and reference frame conversions
- Quaternion algebra and attitude representations
Changes in Aerospace Blockset v3.0 (bugfix/maintenance release)
This version includes even more usefull blocks.It is now possible to convert
between attitude representations (quaternions, Euler axes and angles and
direction cosine matrices). CJD_NOW blocks allows to feed real julian time into
the simulation to simulate current position of satellites and cellestial bodies.
Two additional demonstrations and other features and bug fixes were also added.