This toolbox provides Arduino communication blocks for Xcos.
Communication is performed through Serial port.
The Arduino board must be flashed with the file toolbox_arduino_v4.ino
(shipped in the module and downloadable from the ATOMS page).
TUTORIALS (in english)
* Blinking LED Tutorial:
* Temperature monitoring Tutorial:
* Demosciences project (in french):
* toolbox_arduino_v4.ino is shipped within the toolbox, including the
MPU6050 bloc and filtering. Thanks to David VIOLEAU.
CHANGES 1.5 => 1.6.2
* toolbox_arduino_v4.ino file shipped in the module was bad.
Replaced with the right file.
* ARDUINO_pre_simulate() was expecting arduino_v3.ino instead of
arduino_v4.ino and yielded an error 'Il faut charger avec le logiciel
arduino le sketch toolbox_arduino_v3.ino dans la carte Arduino'
when actually dealing with the v.4
* The DESCRIPTION file that was removed from v.1.4 is actually
needed to instal the module offline. Restored.
* Demos: Examples for Scilab 6.0 are displayed with wrong ports
positions with Scilab 5.5. The versions for Arduino 1.1 are
restored in the binary for the Scilab 5.5.
* Extend the module to Linux users (through the serial toolbox based on TCL)
* Translate help pages in english
* Translate blocks interfaces and error messages
* Translate demos