This toolbox provides Arduino communication blocks for Xcos.
Communication is performed through Serial port.
The Arduino board must be flashed with the file toolbox_arduino_v3.ino (shipped
in the module and downloadable from the ATOMS page).
TUTORIALS (in english)
* Blinking LED Tutorial:
* Temperature monitoring Tutorial:
* Demosciences project (in french):
CHANGES 1.3 => 1.4
This is mainly a repackaging version.
* The builder can now build for both Scilab 5 and Scilab 6
* HELP PAGES
- images are now gathered in a dedicated directory
- .tst source files are now gathered in a dedicated directory
- _README.tst file added: only XML files must be updated/upgraded/translated
- See also sections: the short descriptions of items are now displayed
- Contents sections simplified
* DESCRIPTION FILE removed (no longer needed)
* changelog.txt added (this file)
* bin directory created
* BUGS FIXED:
- the scicos_scicoslib was missing when loading the Arduino module
- getArduinoVersion() was not up-to-date. It is no longer necessary to update
it: It now reads the VERSION file.
- In macros, some messages were in french.
* Get back images and labels on all block icons
* Debug demos (only Encodeurs, Interruptions and Exemple #3 are well loaded)
* Extend the module to Linux users (through the serial toolbox based on TCL)
* Translate help pages in english
* Translate blocks interfaces and error messages
* Translate demos