dataINT offers functions for convienient interactice im-/export of data files,
as comma-separated-value- (*.csv, *.dat, *.txt) and binary Excel files (*.xls)
to or from a Scilab matrix.
Parameters, to specify the im-/export, can convieniently entered in a dialog
box and the file selection is done by the platform-specific
file selection dialog.
You can specify the following im-/export parameters:
- Field separator (comma, semicolon, tab, space)
- Decimal separator (comma, point)
- Rows and Colums you want to import (DI_readcsv, DI_readxls only)
- Sheet you want to import (DI_readxls only)
- Number of lines to skip, e.g. header line(s) (DI_readcsv, DI_readxls only)
- Comment header line to describe your data (DI_writecsv only)
IMPORTANT: dataINT does not handle data from XML-based Excel files (.xlsx)!
NOTE: dataINT handles doubles only.
The functions can easily integrated in your own scripts to make use of
dataINT's interactive functionality or to simplify your data import in
Read comma-separated value files (*.csv, *.dat, *.txt) interactively.
Read binary Excel files (*.xls) interactively.
Write comma-separated value files (*.csv, *.dat, *.txt) interactively.
dataINT is available for Scilab 5.5.x and Scilab 6.0.x and cross-platform.
1.0.1 Bug fixes:
- "test" print in DI_readcsv())
- Syntax/Calling Sequence missing bug in help-files
- some minor improvements