GUI Builder is a Graphic User Interface Builder under Scilab.
The program allows you to build your GUI quickly, and the code for the gui would
be generated automatically.
Version 2.0 New Features (20th Dec 2010)
1. Creating GUI graphically, including 9 types of uicontrols and axes.
2. User is allowed to modify most of the properties of an object via new
3. User is able to modify the gui created by guibuilder 2.0, by importing the
previous sce with syntax "guibuilder('filename.sce');"
Version 1.1 New Features
1. Changes of size, position, and object deletion could be done interactively
p/s: Thanks Dave for contributing ideas.
Version 1.0 limitation
1. The output GUI size is fixed
2. During the design, the user only have 1 chance to place the uicontrol. There
are no way to resize, modify the properties, or undo the previous operation. All
changes only could be done in the generated code.
3. Limited properties are user-defined
a. Tag - Used as the pointer to the uicontrol
b. String - Used as the display name at certains uicontol
c. Callback - Whether the uicontrol needs a callback, if yes, the callback name
would use the Tag + _callback.