GUI Builder is a Graphic User Interface Builder under Scilab.
The program allows you to build your GUI quickly, and the code for the gui would
be generated automatically.
Version 2.2 (17 November 2011) - New 2.2 features have been contributed by David
* Feature : Close user figure and create a new one
* Feature : Open existing interface by clicking on Open and select a file
* Feature : Save and rewrite existing functions when you open a file
* Feature : Add a new menu - Alignments in order to align vertically or
horizontally handles, and also adapt their size
* Feature : select more than one entity
* Feature : automatic writing of parameters of the figure (you select the
colour, size, position of the figure and it is used for the user interface)
* Feature : main menus of Guibuilder depending on the language (Edit-> Edition
Version 2.1-3 (12 July 2011)
1. Bug Fix : Space in the x_dialog default string (guibuilder)
2. Bug Fix : handles string vector in listbox and popupmenu (guicontrolcreate,
3. Bug Fix : Bug when deleting the last remaining object on figure (guibuilder)
4. Feature : Grid on the layout window (guibuilder)
5. Feature : Better Appearance in pallettes (guibuilder)
Version 2.1-2 (13 Mar 2011)
1. Bug Fix : Change "uipropsedit" function which try to change Style properties
of uicontrol object after creation.
Version 2.1 (10 Mar 2011)
1. Bug Fix : Inserting uicontrol style into the generated code
2. New : Launch GUI once done
Version 2.0 New Features (20th Dec 2010)
1. Creating GUI graphically, including 9 types of uicontrols and axes.
2. User is allowed to modify most of the properties of an object via new
3. User is able to modify the gui created by guibuilder 2.0, by importing the
previous sce with syntax "guibuilder('filename.sce');"
Version 1.1 New Features
1. Changes of size, position, and object deletion could be done interactively
p/s: Thanks Dave for contributing ideas.
Version 1.0 limitation
1. The output GUI size is fixed
2. During the design, the user only have 1 chance to place the uicontrol. There
are no way to resize, modify the properties, or undo the previous operation. All
changes only could be done in the generated code.
3. Limited properties are user-defined
a. Tag - Used as the pointer to the uicontrol
b. String - Used as the display name at certains uicontol
c. Callback - Whether the uicontrol needs a callback, if yes, the callback name
would use the Tag + _callback.