Source code archive
CHANGES 1.1 => 1.2 (2015-06-06)
* uman did not work with Scilab 6.
* uman $ wb yielded a java exception.
* uman gpib failed without proposing using the "w" option.
* Windows: unzipping help archives was not quiet in the consolebox.
* uman int16 w did not target the int8 online page instead.
* uman wb did not display entries ended by .
* uman who wb displayed also bugs related to 'who_user'.
* Added redirections: range (x), fzero, inpolygon, std, var, cummax, cummin,
circshift, histcounts, orderfields
* uman optim : the section 'Example : Passing extra parameters' was
displayed as Parameters section with title 'Parameters'.
* uman metanet s: with metanet 0.6.2-2, there was an extra \n after each line
* uman tokens e: '=' became erroneously ' = '
* Unprotected '<' literal characters in the optim's page made uman crashing.
See also http:bugzilla.scilab.org/13877
* No ressources out of ATOMS and FileExchange were registered for 'w'
targeting: int4sci and GPIB added.
* No ressources from FileExchange were registered. More than 40 selected
functions on FileExchange are now addressable: bezier, contour3d, cshift,
ellipfit, git, struct2json, etc.
* List of ATOMS modules updated.
* 'r': only the page of the pattern, in the queried language, was
refreshed (instead of pages of all external packages in all languages)
* By default, uman's output was written in open diaries and paused with 'j',
instead of being ignored unless 'j' is used.
* For an undocumented pattern, "g" was not used
* For an undocumented pattern, "w" canceled by "s" was not used
* uman "unknown pattern" w called the web browser twice
* functions grabbed on the fileExchange or other sites and inline-documented
could not be web-referenced and targeted by uman with 'w' and 'wb' options
* 'wb': for ATOMS without forge or other contrib packages, bugzilla was
targeted instead of the comment's section of the ATOMS page or the
* There was no separating blank line after any code sample
* The output width was up-bounded only by the console width. Now max 100-char
* Extra empty or blank lines at the end of a section were not removed
* Summary in ja_JP: when the short description was unbreakable and long, it
was displayed on the next line, leaving the first line empty.
* 's' option was canceled by 'w' (instead of canceling 'w' by 's')
* Items of the 'See also' section were not aligned at all.
* Summaries: alignment of short items improved.
* Help pages updated