This is the interface between Scilab and IPOpt, the solver for non linear
constrained optimization problems. IPOpt is available at https://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt.
This project is currently in alpha stage.
The current module provides the following functions :
* ipopt : Scilab interface to the IPOpt optimizer
The module has the following features :
* Manages nonlinearily constrained optimization problems.
* Manages the sparsity pattern of the gradient of the constraints.
* Manages the sparsity pattern of the Hessian of the Lagrangian.
* Manages the linearity of the variables, of the constraints
* Uses Mumps as the sparse solver.
* Manages functions provided as macros, or as compiled externals (Fortran or
* 2008 - Yann Collette
* 2009-2010 - Consortium Scilab - Digiteo - Yann Collette
* 2010 - Consortium Scilab - Digiteo - Michael Baudin
* 2014 - Scilab Enterprises
This toolbox is released under the CeCILL_V2 licence :