This is the interface between Scilab and IPOpt, the solver for non linear
constrained optimization problems. IPOpt is available at https://github.com/coin-or/Ipopt
The current module provides the following functions :
* ipopt : Scilab interface to the IPOpt optimizer
The module has the following features :
* Manages nonlinearily constrained optimization problems.
* Manages the sparsity pattern of the gradient of the constraints.
* Manages the sparsity pattern of the Hessian of the Lagrangian.
* Allows to use Scilab sparse matrices instead of triplets (1.1 feature).
* Manages the linearity of the variables, of the constraints.
* Uses Mumps as the sparse solver (Pardiso for the windows version).
* Manages functions provided as macros, or as compiled externals (Fortran or
* Deals with Nan or Inf returned by user functions by backtracking (1.2
* Allows computation of Hessian in objective function (1.3 feature)
* 2008 - Yann Collette
* 2009-2010 - Consortium Scilab - Digiteo - Yann Collette
* 2010 - Consortium Scilab - Digiteo - Michael Baudin
* 2014 - Scilab Enterprises
* 2020-2023 - Stéphane Mottelet
This toolbox is released under the GPL licence